10 Things I need my husband to stop doing sooner rather than later:
- Putting a wad of wet clothing at the bottom of the washing basket, then dropping his dry, yet repulsive work clothes on top, and then leaving it to fester.
- Drinking all the Cordial
- Eating all the Timtams
- Bringing out his dirty filthy lunchbox from the day before AFTER I have finished doing the dishes.
- Denying me a pet.
- Shaving his head like a thug.
- Shaving our sons head like a thug without consulting me first.
- Play wrestling with the kids until he makes one cry.
- Worrying about nothing.
- Compulsively farting.
10 Things I need my husband to never stop doing – Ever
- Loving his kids like he does.
- Feeling like getting up and going to work each day.
- Play wrestling with the kids on our bed. (Yes even though it invariably ends in tears)
- Laughing at stupid stuff I say.
- Playing endless games of tetherball with every member of the family.
- Wanting to go and get me the paper every weekend.
- Having the desire to turn up to violin/choir/recorder etc etc recitals even though they are often more painful than childbirth.
- Being chief Wheelie Bin operator.
- Taking hold of my hand when we cross the road.
- Loving me.
Got any to add?